The Department of Orthopedic Surgery provides a lecture series to junior medical students. Series objectives are to:
- Introduce the specialty of orthopedic surgery.
- Teach physical diagnosis of the musculoskeletal system.
- Review care of common orthopedic conditions.
- Survey orthopedic subspecialties and orthopedic surgery.
- Stimulate students to consider careers in orthopedic surgery.
- Stimulate interactive discussion of various orthopedic conditions.
- Communicate high-yield orthopedic board topics for future self-study.
Daniel M. Wongworawat
Division of Arthroplasty Service
Thomas R. Burgdorff, Head
Division of Hand Surgery
M. Daniel Wongworawat, Head
Division of Spine Service
Olummide Danisa, Head
M. Daniel Wongworawat